Friday, March 30, 2012

Multivalue parameter textbox size

Hi,

In my report,I have multivalue parameter for this parameter the Available values are from the Dataset.Suppose the dataset contains Names like this:

'AL - Alabama Center (Tuscaloosa)',

'AL - Regional Control Center (Birmingham)',

'AR - Arkansas & Rock)',

'Arizona Department of Health'

But my problem is the Multivalue parameter TextBox is of fixed size.Now i want the size of the text box to the size of the name which is of length long in the Name.

Whether it is possible or not.

How to achieve this.

The size of the parameter area is not configurable. You can modify some of the style properties of the report viewer by following the instructions here: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms345247.aspx, there is just no way to set the size of the input boxes.|||

Sorry for high jacking this post but I can’t find any other reference to this issue.

I heard a rumour that this would be fixer in SQL Server 2005 SP2, is this the case?This issue is a real thorn in my side with constant user moaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment