Friday, March 30, 2012

MultiValue Parameter

Hello,

I have in my report a text box that lists the user selection. When the user select a few of the values I display the selection but when the user select "All" I would like the text box to say "Parameter: All".

Is there anyway to know if "All" was selected, I don't want to list all the values because sometime there are too many of them.

Thank you,

Itzhak

The closest you can get is to compare the number of rows in the dataset used for the valid values list (e.g. =CountRows("ParameterDataSetName")) with the number of selected parameter values (e.g. =Parameters!P1.Count)

-- Robert

|||

Thank you, this will solve my issue.

I put the following expression and it works well !!

=iif(CountRows("UsersDataSet")=Parameters!UserID.Count,"ALL",join(Parameters!UserID.Label,","))

Thanks,

Itzhak

No comments:

Post a Comment