Monday, March 26, 2012

Multiselect list box width and other things

When I create a multivalue report parameter I have noticed that the multi-select list box that is created is never really wide enough for the data that I am listing in the box. Is there a way to control the width and possibly the height, of this list box either staticly or dynamicly?

Another problem that I am having is with the way a report displays from within the web browser. It seems that when a report will need to scroll to the right that it gets either cut off or there isn't a scroll bar on the first page of the report. If there is more than one page to the report I can go to the second page and then come back to the first page and the scroll bar appears.

Are there any fixes or workarounds for these problems? Or have I just not read far enough into the documentation?

Wayne E. Pfeffer

I'm having the same problem with the width of the multivalue report parameter list box. Does anyone know of a way to increase the width?

Many thanks.

Chris

|||

i have not tried this but it may assist.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=273033&SiteID=1

|||

After digging through SSRS HTML and JavaScript source code I have found the following:

A textbox

No comments:

Post a Comment