Friday, March 30, 2012

multi-value dropdownlist as a .net control?

Does anyone know if I can utilize the same multi-value dropdownlist control that is available in Report Manager and the ReportViewer parameters section, in my own ASPX pages? This is the control that has checkboxes in a dropdown list.

If not, can anyone point me to a third party?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,
know exactly what you are talking about as I was searching for an item like this myself. I have not found any similar control yet but managed to seperate the client side code that is driving the control in the ReportViewer. Did not have time to write a custom control that renders out this client side code but this is definitely doable. Let me know if you want to have the commented client side code that drives the dropdown (it does not work in Firefox though but should be good enough as an example).

Cheers,
Niels

No comments:

Post a Comment