Friday, March 30, 2012

Multi-Value parameter syntax error

I am new to reporting services...
I've created a report that uses a multi-value parameter based ona dataset
usign a simple select statement. It works fine when a single value is
selected, but when multiple values are selected returns the error Incorrect
Syntax near ','.
How can the report code be modified to pass multiple values with the correct
syntax?See my response to your other posting (which is basically, show us what you
did). My guess is you have an incorrect SQL statement OR you are not going
against SQL Server.
Bruce Loehle-Conger
MVP SQL Server Reporting Services
"StMaas" <StMaas@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:7342117C-9715-477F-A9F4-E748C2EA3A77@.microsoft.com...
>I am new to reporting services...
> I've created a report that uses a multi-value parameter based ona dataset
> usign a simple select statement. It works fine when a single value is
> selected, but when multiple values are selected returns the error
> Incorrect
> Syntax near ','.
> How can the report code be modified to pass multiple values with the
> correct
> syntax?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment