Friday, March 23, 2012

Multiprotocol Encryption

I am trying to implement Multiprotocol encryption on SQL 2000 running on
Windows
server 2000. I have followed many articles on the internet on how to
implement this but when I analyze the packets returned from the server there
is no encryption.
Any help, is there something I might be missing?please have a read of this kb article . .
http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...;en-us;841695#3
"Ldraw" <Ldraw@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:71BEEA25-D795-4991-BE45-109687CB09C1@.microsoft.com...
>I am trying to implement Multiprotocol encryption on SQL 2000 running on
> Windows
> server 2000. I have followed many articles on the internet on how to
> implement this but when I analyze the packets returned from the server
> there
> is no encryption.
> Any help, is there something I might be missing?sql

No comments:

Post a Comment