Friday, March 23, 2012

multiples charts and tables on the same report from multiple datasets

Hi,
I am trying to use Reporting services toi create a report with a number of
charts and tables from the same datasource but multiple datasets. When I
created a table and dragged the data fields into the column it is
=First(Fields!OrderID.Value, "DataSet1")
It keeps repeating until the end of rows where in the dataset I used top5
SQL what should be the correct way to do it?
Also I am wondering if I can modify the color of and space between bar chart
items.
Thank you in advance,
SunnyRemove "First" from your code, so you end up with =Fields!OrderID.Value.
Also, in the charts, you might have to change your values. At least for me
the values shows up as =Count(Fields!OrderID.Value), and I usually don't
want to have "Count" at all.
You can change the background color of a chart, just right click and choose
properties. (DOn't remeber where, but you'll find it if you look for it.)
DOn't think you can change the spacing, except with just changing the size
of the chart.
Kaisa M. LIndahl
"Sansanee" <sansanee@.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:ufPXgHlNFHA.3704@.TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Hi,
> I am trying to use Reporting services toi create a report with a number of
> charts and tables from the same datasource but multiple datasets. When I
> created a table and dragged the data fields into the column it is
> =First(Fields!OrderID.Value, "DataSet1")
> It keeps repeating until the end of rows where in the dataset I used top5
> SQL what should be the correct way to do it?
> Also I am wondering if I can modify the color of and space between bar
chart
> items.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Sunny
>

No comments:

Post a Comment